The Annapolis Royal Tennis Club was established in 1902 with 10 members. The club was located at the current intersection of Champlain Drive and School Street in Annapolis Royal, Nova Scotia. The clay court club remained at this location until 1953.
Now at a new location with two hard surface courts and nearly 30 members, the Annapolis Royal Tennis Club is home to several tournaments, including the Fallen Comrades event.
The public tennis courts were levelled and resurfaced in 2015. This project was a huge undertaking and would not have been possible without generous financial support from AVRSB, the Government of Nova Scotia, the Annapolis Royal Tennis Club, the County of Annapolis, and the Town of Annapolis Royal.